Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway ZX4800-03 Gateway One ZX4800-03 20-Inch Touch Screen All-in-One Desktop PC

So I got it Gateway One ZX4800-03 20-Inch Touch Screen All-in-One Desktop PC.

Simply the BestBy Dammer GusI have always bought either a Dell, HP or Toshiba made laptop for my computer needs. A few months back, my daughter's Toshiba laptop had a hardware failure so I bought this Gateway computer for her. I, personally, have been a laptop user for the past 10 years so when my 7 year old HP laptop's internal fan finally quit working, I decided purchase the same Gateway computer mainly because how much my daughter was pleased with hers. I love the touch screen capabilities. It makes organizing videos, pictures and documents so much easier and quicker. Windows 7 is a huge improvement from Windows Vista. The monitor picture is pristine. The computer is so quiet, especially compared to the sounds a laptop makes. And I actually have more room on my desk than I did when my laptop was on it. Don't be fooled by the price, this is a great desktop computer. I am definitely a new Gateway fan! I am so happy with my Gateway. The Gateway's pricing is hard to beat when you ... » Continue Reading about Gateway One ZX4800-03 20-Inch Touch Screen All-in-One Desktop PC.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment