Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV59C31u Gateway NV59C31u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Velvet Blue)

Have you ever use Gateway NV59C31u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Velvet Blue).

Son's FirstBy Jim DavidsonI bought this laptop as a first laptop for my son. He has no problem with it and no complaints. It's my first non-Dell laptop in a long time. This laptop is more for less, compared to Dell's offers. All the features are easy to learn. My son is showing me stuff (that's a good sign). The only thing I have a question about is how hot the power supply gets when you use the laptop and it is charging a low battery. I never felt one get this hot before.2 of 4 people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Gateway NV59C31u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Velvet Blue).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment