Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV55C28u Gateway NV55C28u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Find this useful Gateway NV55C28u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Still loving GatewayBy frannMy first computer was a Gateway and I keep coming back. I love the full key board on this computer and the touch pad works like an iPhone which I really like. I wasn't sure that I would like the color, but the texturing adds dimension to the color and I'm liking it more than I thought I would. Its pretty fast and picture quality when Skyping is good.Some people don't think the speakers are lound enough, but they are fine for what I want to do. I also love the sleeker design and the larger screen makes it easy to watch movies. I use an HP at work and since getting this computer -- I hate the work computer. I would recommend this to anyone!7 of 7 people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Gateway NV55C28u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment