Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV79C50u Gateway NV79C50u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black

Finally I got it Gateway NV79C50u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black.

Another good GatewayBy hyoung3This is the third Gateway computer I've had over the years. As usual, it is a quality product that flies through multiple applications. Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Firefox, and a slew of other programs open at once don't slow this computer down; not one little bit!The speakers are not very good, I can barely hear it in the car, but when connected to external speakers, it rocks! Nice built in audio card. The display is so sharp that I can't even stand to look at my 24" 1080p HDMI, except as a space to put my Photoshop tools, books, and training videos. I'm also playing Starcraft II better with this than on my single core 3.2GHz, multi-threaded desktop. Sure, some games are too much for laptops, haven't they always been, but if you want a computer that rips through today's application software without a bit of heat spilling out on your lap, then this is the best for the price. Light as a feather for 17", quick as a whip without i7, and bright and clearer than anything ... » Continue Reading about Gateway NV79C50u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment