Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV55C29u Gateway NV55C29u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Where can I buy Gateway NV55C29u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

great value @ $550By N. KeithThe laptop is good I purchased a black one and this red unit. I needed a good laptop at an excellent price and these fit the bill. The processor is adequate, not as fast as some of the laptops that I have owned, but it has yet to stall out on anything. It seems to take some time to launch programs when Windows is first loaded, this is probably due to a smaller cache on the processor. Once Windows has fully loaded this computer has handled every task that I have thrown at it so far. The battery life is over 3 hours almost every time that I have used it on battery power. When I watched a movie it seemed more like around 2.5 hours, but then again I didn't have a stop watch going. The Blu-ray player is a huge bonus, I haven't watched any blu-ray movies besides the bundled feature disc, but I have used the HDMI to hook the laptop up to our TV ... » Continue Reading about Gateway NV55C29u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment