Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV5384u Gateway NV5384u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

How useful Gateway NV5384u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black).

Gateway, Yep, still in businessBy Matthew BucarGateway is still in business. Although now built by ACER the Gateway NV53 is quite a nice product. In the past I have owned 3 Gateway's which have all lasted a modest amount of time. After the ACER aquisition I never really thought to even look at a Gateway as I sure was unhappy with two ACER's I had ordered and sent back. While flipping through the TV channels the other day I came upon a "Today's Special" on HSN. It was this Gateway. I watched and watched and watched and boy did I listen to the host (who lied the entire time) and a Gateway rep. (also a liar). They just went on and on about the Blu-Ray player and the Hard Drive Space 320GB and 4Meg of Ram. They spoke of how no other Gateway was available with a Blu-Ray as HSN has bought them all out for this sale and how at $699 a special 800 number to India and $380 bucks ... » Continue Reading about Gateway NV5384u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black).

Price: $699.99 » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment