Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV5936u Gateway NV5936u 15.6-Inch HD Display Laptop (NightSky Black)

Lovely Gateway NV5936u 15.6-Inch HD Display Laptop (NightSky Black).

Had problems with WiFiBy J. JohnsonI am going to cut right to the main point. The WiFi on this laptop wouldn't stay connected. In one hour, it might go out 10 times. I returned the first one I got to Amazon and got a replacement of the same model. I had the exact same problem with both. Didn't matter if I was three feet from the WiFi router or across the house. Same issue all the time. If it wasn't for that, I would have kept the laptop. If you don't need WiFi, this might be be a fine choice, but in my opinion WiFi is crucial in a laptop. That's why I only gave it a two. This would get a four if not for the issue. Finally returned this and bought an HP - zero problems.Pros:I love the look of this laptop.It has a beautiful LCDI like the case designFour USBs and HDMILots of RAM and storageCons:Couldn't get the laptop to stay connected via WiFi (both units had same problem)Numpad makes it harder to hit the correct keysSee ... » Continue Reading about Gateway NV5936u 15.6-Inch HD Display Laptop (NightSky Black).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment