Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway FX6840-21 Gateway FX6840-21 Desktop (Black)

Read this first Gateway FX6840-21 Desktop (Black).

Don't listen to the other negative reviews!By TrekkyThis computer is fast and very easy to set up. No, there isn't an old fashioned paper manual; the manual is located on the desktop and is clearly visible and easy to access. To tell you the truth, the computer was so simple to set up and start using, I didn't even need to view the manual. The computer performs all intensive CPU tasks with ease such as playing Crisis on very high and I'm very happy with my purchase. This is a review from a user who has had the computer for over 4 months, so I have definitely given this computer a run with everything I could think of. The computer performs very powerfully and is highly recommended.4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Gateway FX6840-21 Desktop (Black).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment