Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV79C48u Gateway NV79C48u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black

Did your guy use Gateway NV79C48u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black.

Great LaptopBy Clayton E. LakeI checked with my computer tech on which brand he recommended, and he said this Gateway was hard to beat for the price. I purchased it and have been very happy with it. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in replacing their old notebook or PC. My computer tech said this Gateway seldom needs any repairs, but they are easy for him to repair, or upgrade. This laptop is much faster than my old notbook and PC. It has a much larger hard drive, better, web camera, Intel processor, etc.5 of 5 people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Gateway NV79C48u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment