Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway 2615 Gateway CX2615 Notebook

Buy discount Gateway CX2615 Notebook.

Watch out for tablet monitor problems due to heat from the touch pad!By J. WileyI purchased the Gateway CX200X convertable notebook from Gateway direct within the past month. It seems to be exactly the same model as the CX2615. I was very happy with the notebook until I realized that the display was showing an alomost imperceptible defect. I.e., there is an area of the LCD display that rests directly above the touch pad that becomes very overheated when the unit is used in tablet mode - what you will see is a tiny area that glows slightly brighter than the rest of the display. I was afraid that if this persisted overtime that it would permanently damage this part of the monitor. Needles to say that Gateway denied any knowledge of this condition (that I and my IT team discovered) and I was assessed $150 restocking fee for returning the unit. I argued that it was a design problem to no avail.This is obviously a design flaw, but Gateway will never admit it. ... » Continue Reading about Gateway CX2615 Notebook.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment