Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway ID59C03u Gateway ID59C02H 15.6-Inch Laptop (Arctic Silver)

Where to purchase Gateway ID59C02H 15.6-Inch Laptop (Arctic Silver).

Loyal Gateway Customer Absolutely Hates this computerBy SpencerI bought this model on Sept 1st, I noticed issues with the touchpad instantly but figured maybe it was the new gestures they integrated with it. After about a week, turning off all the gestures, turning off tapping and doing everything I could think of I contacted their customer support. Which by the way is the absolute worst... unless you like repeating yourself over and over and never getting any type of resolution. Finally I sent it to their texas facility for them to fix.. they told me 7-10 days which turned into 18 days, I finally get it back, take it out of the box and experience the exact same issues within the first 2 minutes. I am currently talking to their customer support to see what I can do about this while I write this review. DO NOT BUY THIS LAPTOP... it is obviously a problem with the touchpad itself... they integrated the right and left click buttons with the touchpad making an integrated touchpad. ... » Continue Reading about Gateway ID59C02H 15.6-Inch Laptop (Arctic Silver).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment