Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV55C26u Gateway NV55C26u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Yeah Gateway NV55C26u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Works greatBy Jason C. KitchensI was looking for a laptop with an I5 and this one just happened to come out on the 26th of September. It works great. I did not need a discrete graphics card for the laptop as I have a desktop for that. They do not load a lot of crapware on the machine which is awesome even though I re-imaged it anyways. The keyboard is responsive and I wasn't sure how I would feel about the track pad but it works well. Worth the $700 for me. Also on the support side of gateway, I was not able to find the drivers on their website so I contacted gateway. They were extremely helpful and they give you the recovery discs for free if it is within 90 days.12 of 13 people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Gateway NV55C26u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment