Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway DX4320-39 Gateway DX4320-39 Desktop - Black

OK I just got Gateway DX4320-39 Desktop - Black.

Gateway RocksBy J. FlewellenI'm just loving my Gateway Computer. This is my 2nd desktop, since the HP I bought from Amazon died in 3 weeks. That was disappointing, but Amazon's customer service came to the rescue and provided - as usual - top knotch service.This Gateway is super fast and starts up in about 10 seconds. I love the wireless keyboard and mouse. I'm still getting used to not being connected, but the wireless service works great!Why 4 stars instead of 5? Well, I think the door for the CD/DVD drive is pretty lame. It took some real searching to even figure out how to get the drive to open. If you haven't figured it out yet, you have to open "my computer," RIGHT click on the CD/DVD drive, and select "Eject." It does not have a button to press to pop open the drive like other computers. OK, I have that figured out, but there is no manual (I think it's available online somewhere and maybe I would have figured out ... » Continue Reading about Gateway DX4320-39 Desktop - Black.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment