Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV7802u Gateway NV7802u 17.3-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium)

Check this out! Gateway NV7802u 17.3-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium).

Best I've ever had!By gadgetjunkieI'm a techie and own 9 other computers. 6 of the 9 are Sony's. I also own Toshiba and MSI. I always thought I had to purchase the most expensive to have the best, but after purchasing the Gateway, I see now that I was wrong. This laptop is absolutely phenomenal. The screen is the most crisp, colorful and sharpest display I have ever seen. It literally blows everything else out of the water. I have it sitting next to two other laptops right now that I paid at least double for and there is really no comparison at all. Windows 7 runs smooth as silk, there is very little bloatware pre-installed. I'm simply floored by how good this computer is at this price point. Don't think twice about getting it. After seeing it in action, I really feel that it's a steal at this price. One downside for me is that the memory isn't upgradable beyond 4gb and it doesn't have a pc ... » Continue Reading about Gateway NV7802u 17.3-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment