Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV73A17u Gateway NV73A17u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Did your guy use Gateway NV73A17u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Returned after first dayBy schoolbuybackssuckI was so excited to finally get a new laptop in 3 years and opened the package with glee, only to be disappointed later when the computer blue-screened within an hour of setting it up.The computer itself is gorgeous. The touchpad is easy to use, responsive, and can be locked and turned off. The keyboard is a good design and all of the buttons are easy to use.The screen is large and the graphics, for this price, are marvelous.Also, it's fast.But the thing won't work.I got the laptop on Friday and will be mailing it back Monday. I hope to return it for a similar model because I like the specs. I'm crossing my fingers that I somehow managed to get the one malfunctioning device out of the pile.I will update this review if I get another laptop of this model.0 of people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Gateway NV73A17u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment