Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway EC1440u Gateway EC1440U 11.6-Inch Black Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium)

OK I just got Gateway EC1440U 11.6-Inch Black Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium).

Very happy with this laptop/netbook, perfect choice for meBy AdamThis Gateway model had everything I was looking for at an acceptable price and I think this is perfect for university students in many ways and is an absolute great value: 1) I wanted a netbook for some time for its portability and longer battery life. This one is only 3 lbs (fits into your backpack like a thin book) and battery usually lasts 6 or 7 hours but less if I watch videos. I have always liked the Cherry Red laptops of Gateway but I'm glad I waited for this one. So it looks great too. Originally this was to be a secondary laptop for on the go but it actually replaced my older laptop because it does everything and much more. The only thing it does not have is a CD/DVD drive which these days is not a necessity. (You can buy it separately if needed). 2) The screen is 11.6" which is bigger than most regular netbooks, those would be too small for me. I don't notice a ... » Continue Reading about Gateway EC1440U 11.6-Inch Black Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment