Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV59C66u 15.6" Gateway® NV59C66u Intel Core i3 Laptop 4GB Notebook 500GB Computer with BLU-RAY

Buy 15.6" Gateway® NV59C66u Intel Core i3 Laptop 4GB Notebook 500GB Computer with BLU-RAY.

Very SatisfiedBy listenerI was looking for a new replacement laptop and bought this one from Best Buy, party due to the many good reviews it had. I have been very satisfied.My old laptop chugged and chugged on the hard drive, and I had decided that my next laptop would have a 7200rpm hard drive for the speed factor. However, I never found a laptop I liked with a 7200rpm hard drive. Furthermore, after doing research on hard drive speeds, I found out that a 7200rpm hard drive is not necessarily faster than all 5400rpm hard drives. This laptop has a 5400rpm hard drive, and I have been very satisfied with the speed.My old laptop did not play videos well, stuttering on full screen standard def videos due to low processing power. I decided that my new laptop would need to handle 1080p full screen videos smoothly, and so far this laptop has been doing that.As I researched new laptops, I noticed that some laptops seemed to get too hot. I have been impressed with ... » Continue Reading about 15.6" Gateway® NV59C66u Intel Core i3 Laptop 4GB Notebook 500GB Computer with BLU-RAY.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment