Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway LT2030u Gateway LT2030u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - Over 7 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)

Love it Gateway LT2030u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - Over 7 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter).

Very good netbook, at a very good priceBy K. MichalecI bought this notebook (Black LT2032u) at Best Buy a few days before Black Friday, and so far, I'm rather impressed. Bought this more my wife, since she can never seem to get on my computer (I'm always on it). Plus, it's so small and light, we can leave it downstairs on the entertainment center, instead of her having to go upstairs to the computer room to use a computer.It's form factor is just about the perfect size. My only complaints are:1. The keyboard is a bit cramped for my bigger hands (but it's a netbook, so I can't really fault it for that, as I knew what we were buying)2. The fact that the edges of the lid don't have any lips or hold points, so opening the cover when it's closed can be a bit tricky. A lot of times, I have to use my fingernail to start prying the lid from the base. Overall, not a deal breaker by any means, but can be ... » Continue Reading about Gateway LT2030u 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - Over 7 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter).

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment