Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV79C49u Gateway NV79C49u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black

Cheapest Gateway NV79C49u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black.

Great Laptop... UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!By Norman J. JonesThe Core i5 processor lives up to the hype because this laptop is ligntning fast!!! I'm so glad i bought this computer! Webpages literally load instantly; as soon as you click "go". I've never seen anything like it. It's amazing! I mean seriously, as soon as you click a link ***BAM!!!*** the webpage is open! I use my laptop for serious mutli-tasking, (marketing, web design, graphic design, research, word processing). I usually have 20 or more pages and programs open and running at the same time. And this laptop handles them all with no problem. No matter how many pages and programs I have open, it still instantly opens other pages and programs. And the price is ridiculously low. I purchased an Acer 17.3" laptop for my wife for Christmas with an AMD Athlon Dual core processor, 3GB of RAM, and a 250 Hard Drive for $756 (tax and shipping included) This Gateway is waaaaay better - more RAM, bigger Hard Drive, MUCH faster processor, and a better warranty. Plus its a Gateway. It's ... » Continue Reading about Gateway NV79C49u 17.3 Inch Laptop - Satin Black.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment