Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway NV55C38u Gateway NV55C38u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Lovely Gateway NV55C38u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Good laptop for the moneyBy brewcitydepI'll preface this review by stating I am in no way, shape or form a computer geek. I needed to replace my older Gateway and started my search with very few 'must have's' on my list. This computer met everything on my list and a little more. I love the display and the keyboard is very functional. It's quite compact which is nice since I tend to haul it around with me a lot. I wouldn't rate the case as the best, but it's more than adequate. I just make sure I always put it in a protective sleeve when I take it anywhere. While I like having USB ports on both sides (one on left and 2 on right), I would have rather had the ones on the right be a bit more towards the back. They are in an odd spot when you attach a mouse. The only downside I have come across (I have had this computer for about a month now) is ... » Continue Reading about Gateway NV55C38u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black).

Price: $499.99 » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment