Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway FHX2300 bmid Gateway FHX2300 bmd 23-Inch Widescreen LCD Display - Black

Buying cheap Gateway FHX2300 bmd 23-Inch Widescreen LCD Display - Black.

Great value for an amazing monitorBy Glenn MorganI wanted to buy a new monitor for myself and give my dad my old 21" Gateway LCD. I shopped around and looked high and low for something with a nice dot pitch , fast responce time , bigger than my old 21" and at a fair price. I was not pleased with the old reviews of the last 24" Gateway so I stayed away from it. I saw a local store near me had this one in stock so I decided to take a look. Lucky for me and them that they had it on display. I looked at it ( 20" model ) and was very impressed by how crisp and clear the picture was. I noticed the text was tight and clean, very easy to read ( 0.265 Pixel Pitch ) » Continue Reading about Gateway FHX2300 bmd 23-Inch Widescreen LCD Display - Black.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment