Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gateway DX4320-09 Gateway DX4320-09 Desktop (Black)

Finally I got it Gateway DX4320-09 Desktop (Black).

Bad Hardware and Slow Customer ServiceBy SftwareTrainerBought the computer on a Friday, got the computer on a Tuesday. That part was GREAT!! Attempted to boot the computer on Wednesday. Nothing! The computer was reporting a boot error. Because the keyboard and mouse that come with the computer are software driven, no Operating System = no mouse and keyboard. Luckily I have other computers. After several attempts, I still could not get the computer to boot. That same day I called customer support with Gateway. They were from a country other than the USA. This did not cause a problem. They told me that they would have to send me System Restore disks (They did not come with the computer!!). Customer support told me it would take 3-5 days to get the disks. This was a Wednesday AND Monday just happened to be a holiday. I received it in 5 business days, which was actually 8 days because of the weekend and the holiday. Thursday night I received the ... » Continue Reading about Gateway DX4320-09 Desktop (Black).

Price: $749.99 » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment